Features and Benefits
- Cures intraorally in 4 minutes and 30 seconds
- One-appointment procedure
- Better polishability and outstanding handling
- Lower heat generation and minimal odor or taste for greater patient comfort during intraoral curing
- Higher mechanical strength and long-term durability
- Accurate adaptation of the denture
- Resin Hardener removes oxygen-inhibited layer, improving surface hardness and final polish, as well as helping prevent bacteria build-up
- Methyl methacrylate free
- Long-term chairside or laboratory relining
- Hard denture relining
- Denture repairs
- Extension of denture borders
- Locator pickups
Top Quality Hard Denture Reline Material for Over 25 Years
Award-winning Rebase II has been a hard denture reline market leader for over 25 years. Rebase II Fast is designed for long-term reline applications with complete or partial acrylic* dentures. It can also be used for acrylic denture repairs.
Complete Denture Reline In One Appointment
With 4 minutes and 30 seconds of intraoral curing time and easy polishing and handling, Rebase II makes chairside denture relines quick and easy.
Greater Patient Comfort, Long Lasting Results
Lower heat, odor, and taste provide patients with greater comfort, while outstanding strength, durability, and adaptation offer relines that will last for years.