Bond Force II
Developed over 25 years ago by Tokuyama’s Research & Development Team in Japan, Estelite’s spherical filler particles have won numerous awards for delivering superior benefits to Dentists and patients alike. With an average particle size of 200 nanometers (supra-nano), the spherical filler particles are the foundation to delivering simple, lasting and beautiful results.
Other dental composite brands contain irregular-shaped sized fillers, which interfere with polishability, shade blend-ability and longevity. However, as a result of the revolutionary spherical filler technology, Estelite dental composites exhibit exceptional esthetics while maintaining excellent physical properties, a signature feature of Tokuyama Dental’s composites.
The product comes in 5ml Bottle
Features and Benefits
- A total application time reduced to just 30 seconds
- Storage at room temperature (0~25°C) up to 2 years
- Drying at mild air in just 5 seconds and 10 seconds of polymerization with LED or halogen lamp
- Optimum pH value (2.8) that reduces the hydrolysis of the monomers and minimizes the activation of Mpp (Metalloproteinases) to prevent the aging of collagen fibres
- Available in different packages versions: "pen" delivery system (10.1 mg) for the smaller cavities, “bottle" delivery system (15 mg), ideal for the larger cavities. No waste!
- Create a uniform, thin and strong bonding layer, excellent adaptability to the cavity and durable adhesive strength
- Simple and fast procedure
- Outstanding bond strength
- Effective both on enamel and dentin
- Only one application required: no rinsing necessary
- No etching, no rinsing
- Fluoride releasing
- Extremely thin film (8μm)
- Not very operator-sensitive technique
- Restorations with self-curing and photopolymerizable composites to enamel and dentin
- Repairs of damaged ceramics and composites
- In the 4 phases of processing (application rest, drying and curing light) the new formulation of Bond Force allows a saving time of 15 seconds
- Thanks to the formulation Bond Force II can be stored outside a fridge (0~25°C) with an expiration date of 2 years.